Campervans and caravans – Terms and conditions
- Tickets will be exchanged upon arrival for a non-transferable parking sticker.
- Only campervans and caravans are permitted to park in the CV field.
- All cars must be transferred to the car park. However this will not incur an additional charge provided the car has towed a caravan that has a valid campervan parking ticket.
- Anyone arriving outside advertised opening hours will be turned away and if they choose to park illegally on the verges they may be refused entry to the event.
- Anyone refusing to adhere to the parking staff instructions or the event regulations will be asked by security to leave without refund, this includes exceeding the size restrictions on awnings or tents and refusal to move a vehicle.
- Any verbal or physical abuse of festival staff will result in eviction and possible prosecution